Nearly 1 in 3 babies die on their first and only day of life. Almost TWO thirds of all new born deaths occur in 10 countries - Pakistan is ranked 2nd highest. We've been implementing our maternal health program in Northern Sind, Pakistan since 2011. The final phase of this work was establishing a dedicated maternity centre in the area.
- Inauguration of the Post-Graduate Fellowship on Refugee & Migrant Health September 3, 2018
- Pre-deployment Training with DWW Volunteer Medics June 30, 2018
- The RCGP JIC Symposium – DWW Simulation Workshop In Disaster Response June 23, 2018
- Imperial College School of Medicine June 22, 2018
- Rohingya Refugee Crisis – May Update May 27, 2018